Saturday, October 22, 2011

Boho is correct!


 I am too obvious right...of course it is going to be a Boho bag. I love the gypsy girl image and the suggestion of her sitting among the flowers, and I was dying to play with the new fabrics and trims I bought with my last class in Michigan. The backing fabric is yummo! You will have to wait to see:-)
The dusty purple was calling my name and I tried to put it off as long as I could but...we all have a breaking point. I'm very honored to have this claimed already and by a woman I admire very much. I worked on the flap this morning and will be assembling between now and Monday. When it gets to this stage I can hardly wait to see how it will turn out. Just like all my CQ projects, it becomes what it is supposed to and I don't have a clue until it is finished.



 For those asking about the butterfly, it is a pre finished piece from Flights of Fancy Boutique. It is a sheer embroidered butterfly with sequins and beading and if you go buy them all I will never speak to you again (only kidding ...but I'll have an attitude) I can't resist them and they are always first to be noticed in my work......how can they not be? They are gorgeous.
 Gotta go....have a great day!






12 comments:

  1. Absolute;y awesome Pat - you must be the Queen of Crazy Quilting.

    Your colour matching has to be seen to be believed.

    Totally beautiful...

    The enlarged photos in your photostream are a joy to behold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Pat,
    Beautiful indeed! Your work is awesome, I love the dreamy colors and yes, those butterflies are gorgeous.
    Lucky is the person that claimed this wonderful piece!
    TFS & hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These butterflies ARE gorgeous and it is taking all my will power not to run over and buy them all! lol This bag is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those soft muted shades in this Boho bag are just to my liking Pat - it's all looking gorgeous! Not to mention that image - my favourite gypsy girls.

    I've just sent you an email sweetie and it looks like it was undelivered!!!
    Can you let me know if you have it???
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Pat! I have got to make a Boho Bag! Your work is just stunning. Love the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bag is beautiful as are the butterflies,I received my 'etsy'order from you yesterday,your ribbons and picture choices are just beautiful,and the order always gets here within a few days

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined the "flights of fancy" trim and treasure club three months ago,I believe one of these butterflies will be in this months club order, the club has a great choice of embellishments


    '

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Butterflies should always be beautiful. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew it! You are the Boho Queen!
    (Not a bag lady, I hasten to add!).

    Have a great week,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Yet again you amaze and delight us!! Love LOVe this color palette!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!