Thursday, October 27, 2011

Artful Gathering...Registration is open for online classes for 2012

Just a heads up to let you know Artful Gathering registration is open for the 2012 classes where various Artists, including myself, will teach what they love with detailed video classes and availability to ask questions so you can see and learn what you are interested in within your own home. No plane ticket to buy or hotel room to book...not even gasoline to purchase! Learn in your pajamas if you wish.
No more leaving a class puzzled or lost and unable to finish on your own. So for those of you who have been asking me about CQ online classes, or those who are interested in crazy quilting, this will be like taking a one on one class with just me and you :-)
I urge you to check out the other classes with the brilliant teachers offering tempting classes. Zinnia has gathered quite an array of fun and inspiring Artists....Kudos to you Zinnia and thank you for making this possible.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:49 PM CDT

    This would just be something for me, as I can't see that I will ever be able to afford a trip to the US, so I would like to know if can just take your classes and if I can do it from here in Denmark.
    I like your blog and magazine alot,Dorte Kreiberg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!