Monday, September 05, 2011

Progress on Coral Boho

I finally found some time to sit and stitch last night on the porch. It was cool and I couldn't resist stitching and swinging so I gathered my project and Angell and outside we went. It wasn't long until I was forced back in by loss of daylight. I hadn't realized we had been sitting for a few hours. Time sure flies when you're having fun. This was my progress on the Boho flap. The weather man said today should be another cool day and I hope to continue my stitching. I bought a beautiful wide rusty/coral lace from an etsy shop in Hong Kong and it arrived on Saturday. I can't wait to assemble this bag. The trims I've collected and the lace I have dyed promises to make this one fun bag.
I hope you are enjoying a bit of creating this holiday weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely work!!!! One question how do you do all the bead work etc when you are swinging??? You are amazing!!! I gave myself a play day yesterday with paper and paint and mess. I have not done this for a long time and I really needed it and had a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is positively glowing it so luscious and what gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!