Saturday, September 24, 2011

Have to share pretty stash

 I was browsing etsy this morning and had to share some wonderful gatherings from Gypsyfeather which are great for crazy quilters (ask me, I know)

You must check out her embellished yo yo's too.
 Liz Bugh is the shop owner and shared a tutorial on making these Yo Yo's in the second issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings magazine on pages 24 & 25. Her approach to making these will surprise you.

NOTE~I'm not being paid, I just like to share sources that I use and think would be of interest to you.













6 comments:

  1. goodmorning Pat,
    Are you bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning? I am....;-)
    It is a beautiful sunny day here in Southern Ontario
    These things would make anyone's eye sparkle... All are absolutely gorgeous, they certainly got my creative juices flowing. Thanks for sharing these lovely things and have a wonderful day
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un-oh!! TEMPTATIONS!!!! ;-)

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!! I can't wait to try making the yo yo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE making yo yo's and these are awesome Pat, I love when you share with us, others talents! Went to Tisha's today, and saw the BoHo bag!!! My sisters and I are gathering supplies right now to put ours together. Thanks for the great pattern in your magazine. And thanks just for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, Wow, what a surprise ... you're an absolute doll! Thank you for your kind words about Gypsy Feather. Your generosity never ceases to amaze me and I must say I am sooooo honored that such an uber-talented gal as you would recommend my shop. I appreciate you, your fabulous talent and your huge contribution to the world of crazy quilting and embellishing. You rock, girl!
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just purchased a wonderful collection of vintage linen fabric pieces from LiZ!!! I adore the selection that she sent with a wonderful yoyo included s a gift!! She is so sweet and generous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!