Friday, August 26, 2011

When ordering the magazine............


I just wanted to remind those who order my magazine to be sure you click on the correct issue. I know my covers look similar but I did number them as well as add the issue season.
This is the cover of the Autumn issue....#3.If you order the wrong issue I doubt if Magcloud will exchange with you because it is a print to order publication. Unfortunately I have nothing to do with ordering and I do not purchase magazines to sell so I cannot help with mishaps. I have to order the same as anyone else, and do not have any special connections with Magcloud. I am sorry for any inconvenience, just wanted to send a reminder so this can be prevented.

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback on this issue. I'm glad you are enjoying it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!