Friday, August 26, 2011

Listed a BOHO bag on etsy!

It was hard to do and it may not stay there but.....I listed the gypsy BOHO bag on etsy. I wasn't sure if I should keep it or not. This one is really comfy with the weight of the 7" bullion fringe...I must buy more of that! Under the flap was kept pretty simple because it will receive much of the "wear and tear" with the flap against it. I added a vintage rhinestone brooch for fun. Anyway, it is there at a reasonable price considering the crazy quilted front flap and the unique style of these bags.
Getting ready to start another!

3 comments:

  1. I ma just back form your ETSY site and I am glad to see that you are charging enough for it!! It is beautiful!! I love that corkscrew fringe stuff! We have no place near us to buy any unusual trims. Do you know of a place on line that sells this sort of thing?? I have checked FLights of Fancy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. You do Amazing work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pat, exquisite!

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!