Sunday, August 14, 2011

Heads up! Autumn issue coming soon!


I just finished the Autumn issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings and will release for publishing as soon as I receive and review my proof copy. You can purchase previous copies at http://pansypatch.magcloud.com at any time. Each copy is printed within two days of ordering. International orders do take a bit longer as well as multiple orders.
A few of the contributors you will find in the Autumn issue are:
Shirley Bentsen
Evelyn Mauvilly
Judith McCarthy
Terri Takacs
Elizabeth Woodford,
Lelia Parry
Gerry Krueger and many more........................................

8 comments:

  1. Whooo Hoo ! Can't wait to get my hands on it!! I hope that you don't weary of doing all of this work Pat, as these are becoming so very popular!!! You never fail to amaze me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the issue - I have enjoyed the first two (and keep flipping thru them until the pages are getting raggedy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honoured to be in your magazine Pat. I am ordering a few copies for friends!!This is a "wonder-filled" magazine.I never tire of leafing through the two prev mags.I seem to see something new and different each time I look through the mags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my copies of all the issues of the mag!
    I'm so excited! Guess when they arrive, the housework will suffer again.. LOL!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My finger is poised over the 'order' button....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am getting very excited,cant wait until the issue is available.
    kathleen klein

    ReplyDelete
  7. This magazine is such an enjoyment, I am going to tell in all to buy him; still thank you Pat for this chance!

    Beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabrics for the next Boho bag...it has my name written all over !...those are my colors, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!