Friday, August 26, 2011

Gatherings for BOHO #7


I gathered most of my supplies for the 7th BOHO bag which I will start after a swim. Cleaning and errands today...time for "ME" now.

I selected my inspiration image..... Theme colors~Coral and Lime Green and my fabrics.... and trims for edges.... and a few dyed items.... and some embellishments, many from Flights of Fancy.... and silk ribbons and a few threads.... and just dyed a few lengths of vintage crochet and cotton fringe which is hanging in the lilac tree to dry until I return. Beads and embroidery threads will be gathered after CQ flap is pieced.Ta Ta!

4 comments:

  1. Love your drying line apparatus!!! luscious colors and all !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They get gorgeouser and gorgeouser!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you have chosen. They are beautiful. As is all of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!