Thursday, August 04, 2011

Fair morning!

The weather has turned cool overnight. It feels like Autumn. It will be nice to do some much needed yard work. I was up all night with Angell. She had a few attacks of some sort and we will be headed to the vet this morning. I was supposed to be heading to Chicago to the Mega Fabric warehouse with Dawn but......our babies come first, fun later. I'll get her settled in after the vet and work on the yard I guess.

Speaking of Dawn, I wanted to share a pic of her with her Boho bag. I am so excited to see many of you making these. They are fun aren't they? I just finished the directions for the Autumn issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings which will be ready to publish very soon. Time sure flew by quickly. It seems like the last issue was just released.
I had better get ready for the vet. Angell is still sleeping, probably worn out......like her mom.
Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope your baby is easily mended. I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag. Please keep me informed about Angell. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us all know how Angell is doing. We have 1 senior kitty who is slowing down, then we have another who is 8 years old and her health is not so good. But we give them lots of love and am also giving them both "tinctures" which seem to be helping both of them.
    Love Dawn's Boho bag, and can't wait for the next issue of the Crazy Quilting magazine.
    Have fun in the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angell, get well sweetie!
    Gentle hugs to you.

    Dawns' BoHo bag is fab!

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping for the very best for your sweet pet. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep us posted on Angell. I love your magazine and I love the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope that the vet can help your little baby!! ANother dear friend is going thru similar trials right now and it is very hard!!
    Dawn obviously loves her bag, what is not to love!!! Such a treasure you are and the bag that you created!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat - I've been away - now home again! How is your dear little Angell? Waiting for some good news!!!
    Dawn's Boho bag is another winner!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat, I hope your little furry friend is better!

    The boho bag is to die for! And your friend is a pretty lady.

    I've been so busy this summer - have had little time for visiting until now. So I popped in to say hello!

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!