Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Something so cool!


The other day I was browsing favorite blogs and saw an invitation to a linky party. I wasn't sure what it was but the theme was flowers so I joined in not expecting what I discovered a few moments ago. It was so special and lovely that it actually brought a tear to my eye. Sandy Foster of My Shabby Streamline Studio compiled a summer edition of Vintage Video of all participants who entered flowers by way of their garden or work. Always trying to promote crazy quilting , for the fun of it I entered the silk ribbon embroidered flowers on my Boho bag. Along with the relaxing music, viewing this wonderful video made my day. I am honored to be tucked in with the pretty flowers. Thank you Sandy for including me in your project. I loved it and got quite a surprise.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you knew about it!
    It is lovely!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite agree Pat, this is so calming and relaxing. Very special and I'm so glad you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!