Friday, July 01, 2011

Nic's bag progress

All day it rained...and rained...and rained...and its still raining. The sky is black, lightening is everywhere and thunder has been shaking the ground for hours...another huge limb broken from the Maple tree landed near the mail box. I only peeked out the front window when I heard the crash then back to my cozy spot making my own sunshine today. I've stitched all morning in between loads of laundry. The flap for Nic's Boho bag is finished.......... I told you it would be similar to Dawn's bag....just a slight difference in colors. Now it is time to assemble. Since I won't be venturing out today I believe I will finish this today which would be great because I must go to the post office tomorrow and I'd love to mail it off. Oh my! DH just came in carrying a box from the mail lady..................stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. Dear Pat,
    The bag is really coming along.. such delicate colors.
    Sorry you are having such a rainy day. We are celebrating a holiday today. July 1st Canada's 144th birthday.We have the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visiting(Kate and Will) on a Canadian tour
    Such a lovely pair of royals.
    It is sunny and 27 degrees Celcius. Going to a BBQ later. Hope you have nice weather for your 4th July celebrations
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks lovely - always find I am exceptionally creative on rainy days - sounds as if you are the same. I love getting MAIL! Look forward to hearing what is in the box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some mail other than bills today....so much nicer!

    These two bags are going to be treasured I'm sure, lucky recipients!

    Hope the sun shines for you soon and you can get on your porch swing and stitch awy to your hearts' content.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This second boho bag is a dream Pat!
    Hope the sun shines soon! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of the bags are just gorgeous, and that is an understatement! Enjoy the rain and the rest it provides! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Pat, this new bag is fabulous!!! The colors are so beautiful!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and design.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Pat! Another beauty!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes my day to get good mail.Wish you had patterns for the bags they are great . Would be good for your magazine. Have a good holiday Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat,

    Exquisite! I am delighted beyond words you’ve shared it on summer’s “Vintage Video” on my blog!

    xo
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!