Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kind of like being a lazy bum!

A person could get used to laying around the house doing whatever they want during a heat wave. I'm turning into a lazy bum! Well, I have been doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning house and swimming, so I guess I haven't actually been "lazy" but other than Mondays early morning doctor appointment no errand running, grocery shopping, heavy cooking, socializing, etc really makes me feel lazy. No wonder people have "people" to do those things. I don't know if I would like it all the time but this week, with the extreme heat and humidity, bring it on "Hazel" (referring to the old TV show, not you if your name happens to be Hazel."
I almost feel like I am on vacation. I haven't stitched or created much. I went into the studio planning to whip up something new to work on but found myself organizing beads and sequins. Of course there is nothing to show for it but at least everything is back where it belongs. The newly acquired beads found homes without having to ask DH to make another bead unit.
This is all I have to show for my reclusive lifestyle this week since my muse left for vacation without telling me.Yep, that is all. That and letting Angell out 100 times a day! I'm hoping my muse comes back from vacation by the weekend. Life is getting a bit boring. Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, lazy sounds great! I think your muze is vacationing in my garden!! I've been unusually busy this week. Canning peppers, relish, and today...tomatoes...tomorrow apples. I could use some serious lazy time! Hugs!!
    Kathy
    www.shawkl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:25 PM CDT

    The heat makes me lazy and tired, even in A/C, which is going to cost me a small fortune this summer. My grass is still green thanks to all the rain we had earlier. Stay cool, I'm sure your muse is on the way home, can you sent it here when you're done? Leslie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,
    I don't know if it's because I'm tired and it's late, but, I can't get to grips with the Magcloud site, they keep putting 2 copies of issue 2 in my cart whe, I wanted issue 1 and 2!
    I've probably left it a bit late thought to get them in time for my Sister Ritas' birthday on the 29th July!!

    Anyway, no-one could say ever that you were lazy!!

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!