Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good Morning!

I'm feeling no pain this morning! Thank you for the kind comments. I thought for sure I was in trouble again.
Wow! It is another cool and beautiful day. Mom called last night and said she forgot to buy fruit when we went shopping so.....I must venture to the store again this morning. Oh well, I could go for some California cherries myself. I wonder if she is up for a little trip to New Buffalo to hit the fruit stands?

When DH left this morning I poured a cold glass of orange pineapple juice and sat on the porch swing enjoying the cool air. It feels like Autumn (bite my tongue) but I am not even close to being ready for cooler weather. I watched the sun come up..... I enjoy some sunrises more than others but any sunrise is photo worthy in my book. I thought this little cloud resembled a question mark. I walked around to see if I could find the deer but she must be grazing elsewhere this morning so I took pics of flowers instead. The chameleon plant has taken over the lambs ear corner. The Autumn Clematis is sure going to scent the air in a month or two! Exactly why I planted it near the back deck....to enjoy the fragrance.
I know you are sick of my excitement over the Wisteria but it is blooming again.....I think it is making up for all the years I longed for the long purple blooms but my plant never produced a one.
The front garden along the walkway has sure filled in. Last year when I planted I never dreamed it would be as full. There are a variety of flowers planted but in this view the Cosmos hid them all.I love Cosmos!!!! They are happy little flowers with wispy foliage. These are from seeds dropped while cleaning up last Autumn. Mom just called and wants to go shopping now while it is cool so I'm outta here. Hope you all make it a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back is o.k, take it easy now.
    I love it when a plant you like seeds around for free!
    Have a great weekend.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, wisteria. I love it! Maybe some day I'll be able to grow some and have it flower, too. Must be a wonderful scent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 AM CDT

    Pat thank you so much for sharing your beautiful yard and flowers with us. Your home and grounds remind me of a beautiful southern plantation.Never know if what I write really posts but I'll keep trying---Mary Bonnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at your flowers! Glad you are feeling better!
    Kathy
    www.shawkl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:27 PM CDT

    where did you get your dragonflies heads(tie tacks) from? thank you-kathleen from michigan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!