Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Projects finished

I have been pretty busy this week and as I was packing I realized I forgot to post the finished Girlfriend water bottle/swing bags for the Rose Bowl Flea market. While I'm at it, here is the finished wine purse.I just have to attach the chain and it goes on etsy.

Now for the Girlfriend water bottle pouches/swing bags. Fronts of all three water bags......
Backs of bags with hand sanitizer (we will be fondling a lot of stuff) tucked in the back pocket and a roll of Mentos and personal size Kleenex inside.
I've been browsing links for places to shop sent from friends and I must say I can hardly contain myself looking at what the shops offer. Thank you ladies!!!! I will definitely be taking a brown paper bag.

I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful comments on the Boho bag. It was really fun to make and pretty easy and I can't wait to browse the flea market in search of vintage embroidered doilies to make more.
I hope it is cooler there This 90 plus degree weather is taking a toll on my energy. Whew!
Catch ya later!

10 comments:

  1. My you certainly have been busy. Your water bottle sleeves are so thoughtful with the hand sanitizer and kleenex and mentos. Very beautiful all of them. Also love your little wine colored bag. Safe Travels...remember you can UPS your purchases home so as not to pay extra luggage fees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat

    Have a wonderful time on your trip. sounds wonderful and your Boho bag is to die for. Just wonderful.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I commented on the Bohemian Bag but I guess not. I just love it! Also wanted to mention that I really enjoy your new header. It is so personal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Pat, your new purse is fabulous and I love the water bottle holders!
    Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat,
    Your work is completely exquisite!!! WOW!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! More beauty's!!! Love your work Pat. Have fun shopping. The heat has been getting to me too. I've been trying to get my garden done but I just can't be out there when it's 90 degrees.

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful things, you always do beautiful things! Have a great time, I hope you find lots of good stuff, I'm jealous!! I'm on vacation next week, not such great plans as yours. Take care, we need you to come back safe and sound--Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bag or dress handkerchief is the work it is a success! As usual I like!!!!

    Beautiful day Pat
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pat, Love your new purse, so exquisite! Your water bottle sleeves are also precious! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!