Saturday, June 18, 2011

Garden color and stitching



Yesterday I took a few photos of the flowers blooming along the front walkway. The rain has broken down the Delphinium so they will be browning soon. I love the lighter purple color. They were so full this year...of course because of all the rain. The Cosmos will be blooming soon, I love their lacy foliage. The Campanula punctata Pink are always a delight to see in bloom. As I stitched a bit on the Gypsy block I kept hearing a faint voice which seemed to be begging to be used as a Boho bag flap :-) I just told Tish yesterday that I had no idea what it would turn out to be. Perhaps it is destined to be a flap bordered with dyed vintage crochet trim, tassel trims and beads???? Time for a break. Hope you are having a great day and have fun plans for Father's Day tomorrow! All I know is, I don't have to cook!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:36 PM CDT

    Your flowers are beautiful, would love to be sitting in the garden with you. Your bag looks wonderful so far. Leslie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat
    Hope your summer is going well, I love this piece!
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching.
    Adoring the pink Campanula.
    I must save some pennies and buy some of the images to use.

    Have a great day.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!