Monday, May 09, 2011

Wisteria is going to bloom!!!!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope you did as well. I spent the morning with mom then I got to play in the yard and get my hands dirty. One of my Bleeding Hearts are in bloom. I had to snap a few pictures to share. Nature is amazing.

DH went to visit his mom and DS went to work so I swooped up Angell, grabbed a quilt and pillow and headed to the front porch swing where I almost fell asleep...twice. I looked up to spy a wonderful surprise....the Wisteria is getting ready to bloom. It doesn't look too exciting now but in a week..Whoo Hoo!
What a wonderful gift that was. I think Wisteria may be my favorite flowering vine. I do love my Morning Glories though.
Phone is ringing....catch ya later.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, Pat! I am also a fan of Wisteria, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden is a constant source of inspiration and enjoyment.That bleeding heart..so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorites, I cant wait for my Wisteria to bloom. Nice pics have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bleeding hearts are so beautiful!! I had a wisteria that never bloomed!! You are so lucky yours will bloom soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!