Monday, May 16, 2011

Rocky morning...turned out much better now.

Did you ever have one of those mornings?
I awoke to a clean house ready to enjoy a morning of dyeing . The sun was shining, birds were singing, packages in the mailbox, the Oolong tea was cooling in my cup and I began gathering my dye supplies when to my horror I discovered a certain crazy quilter did not screw on the lid to the supplies very well the last time she dyed.
Yes, a spilled mixture of goop is what I sadly found. On the phone within minutes I was greeted buy a very friendly voice from Prochemical & dye. I was instantly calmed as I told her my story and we laughed, I ordered, and by Wed I will have my supplies....with lids tightly screwed on.
If you haven't ordered from Prochemical & dye before, I can vouch for excellent service. I do not get a discount or freebies, I am just a long time happy customer.
Oh well, I guess I will add some things to my etsy shop today instead of dyeing goodies....after I clean goop!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Well, must not be what you were really suppose to do today. Hope the mess cleaned up well and did not mess anything up. My plans are to plant out tomatoes and then work on my stairwell project, we will see how that all goes. If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
    Have a blessed day.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyes of all things....could have been a lot worse I am thinking. Glad it turned out OK.

    Lesson learned I'm sure.

    My prescritions come thru the mail...and every now and again, the pills are ALL over the inside of the box/envelope they are delivered in...the lid was not put on tight enough.

    NOTHING like good customer service from the people you deal with, glad your people were so helpful.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! I know that was a disappointment. However, I happen to know that you will have a SUPER day today...after the mailman runs!
    Kathy
    www.shawkl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Glad to hear the day turned out OK after all that. Take care, Connie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!