Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pirates, not Bridesmaids

Last night we took DS and his girlfriend to dinner and I thought it would be fun to make the guys see "Bridesmaid's" with us since we always accompany them to knock out shoot em up movies. Its only fair right? DS wasn't too thrilled but he was going along peacefully. Would you believe it was sold out!!!!!! Since we were already there we saw Pirates instead.I do like Johnny D but the 3-D glasses gave me a headache. It was good and I loved the dimensional effects, it was my first 3-D show. I guess I'll ask mom if she wants to go with me one evening. I love Mike and Molly (Melissa McCarthy) I have to see her in this show.
This morning I sat on the porch swing and enjoyed a big cup of tea as the sun continued to get so hot it drove me indoors. It is really warm today and we are taking it easy. We are doing stuff around the house and taking frequent breaks as we laugh at each other when we realize...we are getting old,LOL. Enjoy your day! Feel free to use the copyright free images from my personal collection in your work, etc.

5 comments:

  1. Love your vintage pics...are they coyrighted? Thinking one of them would look lovely on my new blog....

    Have a great week ahead.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Molly" too. Haven't seen that movie but I didn't know she was in it either.

    Old..ER....LOL! I was complaining to my son this afternoon about not getting as much done as I wanted. Even if I had the stamina to go full speed like I used to, some body part would ache and make me stop. I guess it's just a way for my body to make me slow down and do more lacing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..you "guys" , you are only Spring Chickens!!Nature has other compensations for "age". More Creative energy!!Yippee...as I get older I have more and more Creative energy.So glad we downsized, and I have less physical work to do.
    Kev's retired too so we both get stuck into the chores.
    Love those images Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:59 AM CDT

    I just wanted to say I really like your new heading pics at the beginning of your blog. Thank you for the vintage photos. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a seawitch, I will choose a pirate over a bridesmaid any day. LOL Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!