Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How to make additional pages in your blog.


A few of you requested info on making additional pages for your blog so I am sharing how I did mine.
Looking at your blog's home page, click "Design" in the top right area.
Now click on "Posting" tab.
Then click on "Edit Pages" in blue print. Then click the blue tab that reads,"New Page."
Now create your page...then you can do another. Keep in mind that when you update that page with new info you can only add to that original post(as far as I know) so the new info will always be first to read. Hope this makes sense.
There are blogs that offer pretty tab buttons but I have no idea how to incorporate that into my blog so ????? If anyone wants to offer advice on doing this, I for one would appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Pat, I never knew how this was done, great explanation too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this, Pat. I finally got around to adding a new page to my blog, and could never have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!