Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Forget-Me-Not purse is complete

Last night I put the finishing touches on the Forget-me-not purse, the frame. I love this frame because it has rhinestone settings in the "kiss" clasp and reminds me of the little white purses mom bought me each year for Easter Sunday. Most of them had a rhinestone on them. Gosh I wish I had those purses today...of course I would probably crazy quilt over them :-)
Anyway...here it is, ready for Etsy!
Yesterday turned out to be a very exciting day for me...I will explain in a later post today.

10 comments:

  1. Dear Pat, this purse is fantastic!

    Have a beautiful day.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I love the purse, it's beautiful. Gita

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, I love forget-me-nots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bag! Just gorgeous! Of course all of your work is. I have a purse clasp around here somewhere, and might just have to plan on using it!
    Hugs!
    Kathy
    www.shawkl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very beautiful Pat! I will not forget you LOL ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat that purse is simply stunning love the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This purse is soooo beautiful!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love forget me nots!!! I scattered four packets of seeds in my garden last fall and again this spring. When I have tried to plant them in rows I get nothing!! I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am in love with what you have done here- glorious as usual!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!