Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dyeing a bit of ribbon

It was a sunny but cool day with a slight wind so I spent most of the morning dyeing silk ribbon and hung them on the front porch to dry. I know some of you enjoy seeing dyed ribbons so I'm sharing some of today's results with you. I just needed to play with dyes or something messy today. It was too chilly to work in the yard and I really needed some ribbons for upcoming projects and perhaps to fill my empty etsy shop. I dyed some darker ribbons but my camera battery died after this shot so..................

Tomorrow I will be sitting in the dentist office again with mom so I am going to piece a project to work on and finish ironing the ribbons. I hope your day was "Colorful".

9 comments:

  1. Those ribbons look luscious! What a fun day you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Colors, Pat!

    A bit cold for Gardening here today in Washington, too. But at least we got a break from all the RAIN! ACKKKKK!

    Having a little Giveaway if you want to stop over!
    Hugs
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna move in with you and play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely gorgeous ribbon!! Ah silk ribbon is a dream. Yours are so beautiful.



    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat I have been waiting for you to add some ribbon to your etsy....I am in need...thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very gorgeous colors...yummy and PRETTY! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious colours!The ribbons look so luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat! Gorgeous colors, wow! You can go for some time again LOL! Enjoy!
    hugs
    Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!