Saturday, April 09, 2011

Clutch finished...gorgeous day!

It is gorgeous today! I've been stitching on the front porch swing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put together the Kreinik Hot-Wire dragonfly clutch... Naturally the colors are more vibrant in person. A sweet lady emailed info on making my own photo light box so my photos will be better. I will work on that this week. That was so kind of her to offer help to a stranger. I appreciate it very much.

This morning I went to mom's to visit and then we took a little trip into town for lunch. Angell was with me too, so we had a little party,LOL. It is an absolutely beautiful day and I should be at the beach bit mom said she might be able to go tomorrow so I held off. Tonight we are supposed to have rain so???? If we do get there tomorrow, I will share our venture with you.

When I arrived home I had a message from dear Tisha so I returned her call. It is always a pleasure to chat with her and it made my day. We discussed some fun things we have in the works. She keeps me inspired to continue my journey.
I was lucky on Thursday as well when my sweet friend, Jan phoned. She has been through lifes challenges lately and it was good just to hear her voice and know she is fine. I sure wish I lived closer to these gals however I know all three of us would be in huge trouble and so very broke,LOL. I wonder if we would get anything accomplished?

Jilly is joining me in the studio tomorrow afternoon to play with Kreinik Hot-Wire threads and who knows what else. It should be fun and relaxing. It might rain but the temperature is supposed to be in the 80's. We shall see. I'm headed back out, so enjoy your weekend.

A special thank you to those sending a card to the 12 yr old boy. You may copy and post to your blog if you wish. I know we can meet his goal here in blogland. :-)

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning piece PAt!! The colors are wonderful! Must investigate Hot Wire Threads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Have a lovely sunny beach walk with Mom.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, the clutch bag is beautiful. The colors, embroidery and dragonfly move it up to a work of art.
    Happy sewing,
    Gita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clutch! Love the colors!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,
    Ohhh, I love the bright colours and style of this clutch bag.
    Now, If only I had half your talent and expert advice....
    Happy creating,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!