Thursday, March 03, 2011

"Watch" out for a new CQ project for CQGatherings readers

I thought I would give you a heads up on a crazy quilt project that will be in the next issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings magazine. It will require a watch face with the bar attachments on each side instead of the pins like the one shown here.
I bought the one above at Michael's for under $10.00 however there are many online sources such as this one. I just thought I would let you know in case you wanted to make the project and gather your supplies early :-)

6 comments:

  1. THanks for the heads up Pat I am going to Michaels tomorrow I will check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat for the advance notice. This really helps for those of us who don't have access to great shopping close by. Happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have one of those I bought in SLC visiting Cathy K. last year and it is still sitting on my work table...and the face is a lovely RED.. I can hardly wait. Gerry K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not fair Pat..... we need more details!!!!
    (It sounds so intriguing!) Yes, i am bad about waiting for Christmas to open presents too.
    xoxo
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat,
    I will get a watch face and be ready for a fun time! I wanted you to know the giveaway I won on your blog from Rendi, came yesterday. I was contacted by them recently with instructions on picking something from their catalog. The item arrived yesterday and it was lovely.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. aloha Pat, I did finally get the magazine and it is lovely. Kudos to you. I am working on a project for the next issue. When do you need it?
    I am so glad you are doing this, better than I could ever. Keep up the good work and let me know if you need me for anything else.
    aloha Lilla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!