Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ready to turn a bit green?

My friend Marjorie is experiencing an awesome adventure in none other than London! Where she finds time to blog, I have no idea but she is allowing us to join her as she ventures to many places I would just die to see.
You must go see what she is sharing....I don't know about you but I am slowly but surely turning green.
I guess from now on we must bow at her feet and refer to her as Her Majesty Marjorie? Marjorie...I mean Her Majesty Marjorie, I hope your awesome journey continues to be amazing...enjoy my friend. As for us peasants, we will be here stitching our fingers to the bone awaiting your arrival.

2 comments:

  1. I was tickled to read this! Marjorie was staying here in London and it was so nice to see her! And I love your "majestic" collage :-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14 PM CDT

    Oh, my! I'm just back and catching up when a friend tipped me to check this out! Thank you so much for the lovely collage. I had a wonderful, amazing trip. Marjorie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!