Monday, March 07, 2011

Finished the neck pouch

I finished the neck pouch this morning. The piece I had for the side didn't work very well so I left it empty. There is a lot going on with the velvet leaf and all so I am leaving it alone.
Thank you for the nice comments. Yes, I believe it is a Morning Glory. The dragonfly is from Flights of Fancy Boutique.

Now its time for coffee then a visit with mom. Her Physical therapist is coming today. She has already learned a pain free way to get out of her chair without the lift. Making progress.
Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Jobertein@aol.com8:56 AM CST

    Charming, to be sure. Like all you create. Have fun in Mich.
    Jan Obertein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and I love the colors. The dragonfly cought my eye right away.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pouch is just lovely. Your details are delightful. Enjoy mom and take notes for us as to how to get out of a chair with less pain. Happy week ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee-oot-i-full neck pouch! Of course I'm a big fan of purple so I'm bound to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely details and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty in your work, I like very much colors and style of this dress handkerchief, magnificent!

    Beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely use of pastel colors. Sea witch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Love it! Looks to me like you are thinking "spring" too! I love the purple and green combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours! Beautiful work! And love the leaf and the dragonfly - gorgeous Pat!
    Hugs, Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!