Monday, February 07, 2011

Watch the superbowl or CQ?

So what would you prefer, watching the Superbowl or CQ?
This is a "no brainer" for me....CQ of course. I spent the morning with mom, the afternoon with DH, and the evening with a new project. I was sitting in the TV room and the Superbowl was on but I was in my own world with my project in hand. The image of the little girl napping in the chair under a Spring blooming tree had me thinking of Spring, flowers, dirt, bird song, sunshine,Tee shirts,bike rides,beach walks, and stitching on the front porch swing. I can hardly wait for the first warm day for stitching. As my thoughts wandered to these simple pleasures I glanced over to DH and found him snoozing. I almost grabbed the camera but I was too comfortable settled in my comfy chair surrounded by my threads and silk ribbon. When the game was over I stopped stitching and left my project almost embellished. This will be another pouch. I will be working on it this evening and possibly put it together tomorrow. So yes, I did enjoy the game if anyone asks :-)

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! I love the velvet winged dragonfly!!! I am so so ready for spring this year and we have really had a pretty reasonable winter compared to last year!!! We had a flock of about 40 robins in our yard the other day so It may indeed be coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image.Love your latest pouch.Soft delicate colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um....NO contest, Pat. LOL! What's the Super Bowl? ;-)
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...I'm with Diane on that one! Super Bowl who?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's definitely a no-brainer for me - CQ of course!!! I've never understood why fully grown men want to grab a funny-looking ball and then get jumped on by all sorts of bodies. Nope, not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And such a productive and wonderful way to enjoy the game ;) Found out this morning that my DH recorded me on his cell phone. Snoring. Yeh. Lame.... and worthy of reciprocating action and perhaps YouTube broadcast. Not. Anyway ~ Just love it when you post beautiful creations! So inspiring. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's a super bowl? Is it something for holding a big ol' salad????

    :) :) :)

    BAH! I'd rather go to the dentist that watch men run around after a ball.

    xoRebecca PS: I LOVE YOUR WORK! I LOVE YOUR WORK! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE YOUR WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty, pretty! I spent the day much the same. Not much of a football fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wise choice I say. Love this CQ you are working on. Happy February Hearts...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!