Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH winner


I can't believe the OWOH event is over. It was a fun adventure and I have met so many new bloggers and seen so much eye candy through the years.
Now it is time to announce the winner of my door prize.
The winner of my crazy quilt pouch amulet is Therese Ercolani from the blog, Design 48!!! Congratulations Therese and I hope you enjoy the amulet. Please send me your address and I will get this in the mail. :-) I just visited your blog and am now a follower. I must return for a longer visit soon.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your lucky winner! I know she is thrilled! Enjoy your evening...and thanks for the OWOH fun! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Therese! What a beautiful prize she's won!!

    Pat - your magazine is wonderful. Diane Knott told me about it and I bought one right away. I've never tried crazy quilting before, but I'm excited to learn more about it. Someday I hope to make something ae beautiful as this crazy quilt pouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, I received my paper copy today ( yes I bought both!) Love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a gorgeous treasure! I didn't get the chance to play OWOH this year, and am sad to think this might be the last one ever. Still, I gathered a lovely crop of blogs to follow, and that was the whole purpose behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!