Monday, January 31, 2011

You have to see these buttons!

I'm just popping in for a second to tell you to go see the adorable pet paintings my talented friend Gerry has created. My little Angell graces the surface of one and I know she would be honored as much as I am. Very well done Gerry!! Two of my online friend's cats are keeping her company as well. So sweet.
I'm thrilled that Gerry will be among the guests in the first issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings coming in March :-) It is a packed issue!!!

4 comments:

  1. Her buttons really are special! :o)
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't she do the most amazing things on those buttons? These are precious! Can't wait for your magazine to come out Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh ~ I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imaigne my surprise to click on Gerry's site and see my precious Brat! What a wonderful surprise! I'm so excited - what a beautiful job Gerry does with her buttons. All the furbabies are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!