Thursday, January 06, 2011

Magazine info

I wanted to answer some of the questions about the magazine that I have received over night. Again, Thank You for your support and excitement.When the issue is published, people can buy it on the MagCloud website or download it with the MagCloud iPad app. When you order an issue it is printed and you will receive a copy in the mail. At this point I am not offering it in disc form....remember, this is all new to me and I am working hard to pack each issue full of info, projects and fun stuff.
I personally will not be ordering them for purchase. It is just too inconvenient and would take longer for you to receive.
Buyers will need to have a credit card or
PayPal account to buy.
I will post on this blog when it is available to order.
It will sell for $10 per issue every two months.
.........................and yes,They ship worldwide!

With that taken care of I wanted to say, you are the motivation behind the magazine and your voice will be heard here. If you want a certain topic to be addressed please email me and I will try my best to get the info out there. Between myself and the many CQ friends I've made through the years I'm sure we can keep your questions answered.

Future issues will offer beading, layering,felting,silk ribbon embroidery,collage,images,embellishments,stash collecting,techniques, and much more. If you have a specialty and want to be published please jot me an email anytime.

I will be posting more on this subject as the days pass. Always feel free to email me with a question or leave a comment here.

Back to reality! Have a great day!


15 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful...and I love my issue! Maybe..onemday you'll include my art in your beautiful magazine...smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait Pat!!!!! I'm so glad there will be a printed, come in the mail, version...I love having it my hands so I can look at it over and over and not have to be in front of the computer to do so. Did I mention how much I can't wait?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be nice to get a magazine with ideas to improve my stiching .If I can help youin some way let me know. Good luck Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mary Ann I will love to have a paper copy so I can take it everywhere with me! Won't I make every one else jealous?!?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much looking so forward to your wonderful new magazine filled with lots of info on CQ. Staying posted...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Pat.
    You are full of surprises!!!!
    This is too good to be true!
    I can hardly wait..
    Thanks so much for your inspiration.
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Pat - this is wonderful news and I expect it will be a fabulous adventure! You are a brace woman but you know crazy quilting like no one else - good for you and the best of luck and good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting and will fill a real void!
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had publications from
    magcloud here in England, it does a great service. can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited about your magazine. And I love that I can get a print copy. That way I can sit in my chair in the living room and savour it. If it were only digital I wouldn't be able to get it because I am on dial up. So a big thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! I have always dreamed that someday someone would put together a CQ Magazine - who better to do it but you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat,

    This sounds like it is going to be a wonderful publication! I can't wait to see the first issue. Much luck and many blessings as you pursue this new path.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exciting news Pat! At last a CQ magazine to actually, physically hold is a at long last a dream come true! Congratulations and fond wishes to YOU for well deserved success.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pat, this is great; can't wait to get my hands on that first issue! The cover is beautiful and I am sure that the contents will be as well. Best wishes for a success!

    Donna
    http://donnascrazyart.blogspot.com/
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crazyquilting/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!