Thursday, January 13, 2011

Creating on a snowy day

Yesterday DH phoned to say the roads were a mess, no snowplow was seen all the way to LaPorte. I was supposed to finish painting the rental however I settled in with a little project an etsy customer requested. Perfect timing. I made this little purple coin purse necklace for her friend. It needs to be trimmed out inside and a chain attached then off it goes.
I've also been working on this block which will become a tote. I started it last week at the doctors office while waiting for DH. It needs a lot more embellishing but I am enjoying taking my time.So, as you can see I haven't been sitting with a box of bon bon's, LOL!

I also wanted to let you know for anyone who has an etsy,ebay,or artfire shop that I have a few more ad spaces starting at $5 in the Crazy Quilt Gatherings magazine for March and will be taking submissions for another week. If you have a 2"x2" ad or a pic of your offerings and links and want to be included in the shopping page, send them to me asap.
Your shop doesn't have to sell crazy quilt items, just fun or useful blissful things :-)
Lace,fabrics,beads, charms,images,digital images,threads,finished items,soaps,jewelry,fiber art,mixed media items,etc.
Have a great day...I'll be painting :-(.......do I hear violins????

10 comments:

  1. Your etsy customer will be delighted with this purse and so will her friend who receives it!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful purse...with all of the lovely details! You are so talented, my friend! Enjoy your day...stay warm! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How I love this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing purse and your crazy quilting is just the most perfect I have ever seen.

    Enjoy being snowed in.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Pat...this is just beautiful! oxox Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Stay warm... ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will you be putting this crazy quilt tote on Etsy? I sure would love to purchase it or is this a special order?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely new coin purse for your very soon to be ecstatic customer. Pink and embellished...Ahhh! Happy painting. Stay safe and warm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This coin purse is so cute what a great idea, I really like this one, the colors and textures are just perfect and the tote will be gorgeous with these colors. I Can't wait to see your magazine! Good luck! Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, this is so gorgeous!!! Your CQ work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!