Saturday, December 11, 2010

Coin purse necklace

Yesterday I made this little coin purse necklace. I have yet to add the detachable . It measures 3" long by 2 1/2 across at widest area. I attached a beautiful little 1 3/4" silver-tone Bag Lady clasp to secure your needful things. Although this was fussier than making an eyeglass case, I am going to make about three more for my etsy shop. By the way, everything in my etsy shop reflects a sale price through Dec 24th.

It is raining today and I spent the morning shopping so now it is sewing time! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Truly a lovely little bag. Raining here as well with talk of snow. I have been busy cooking all day and would love to sit and stitch for awhile. This would be a nice bag for anybody. Hope Mom is well. And MIL too.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely purse as usual, your creative talents are on top form!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the hand .It is just very cold here today.Your designs are so nice. Be back tomarrow I like to see your things Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! So much detail on a small scale project...amazing! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. So tiny, Pat. Exquisite.
    Hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat
    I say put the floor in!!! You could just use a subfloor and paint it until you do something more suitable! I will come over and help... it will be a good winter project :)
    Blessings
    Rebecca
    PS you are welcome here anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet little purse, I will have to keep checking your etsy!!!!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodmorning Pat,
    It is so cold and snowy here I just had to cheer myself up......
    I thought I would get myself a Merry Xmas present so I bought your Mauve coin purse...I can hardly wait til it arrives.
    You know how I love your work and this little purse is so precious.Thanks so much.
    Thanks so much Pat.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    xoxo
    ((((hugsd))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!