Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stealing a few moments to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my US fellow blogging friends before starting the turkey day festivities . I'm most thankful for health...which I've learned the past few months is the most important thing in life above all else. Naturally I am thankful for all of you , my"sisters"who have shown compassion through a rough Autumn which made the situation bearable. Thank you. Hugs and love!
So........
and I'm ready to tackle Tom Turkey!
Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Pat. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours Miss Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What could be nicer, than a lovely home-cooked meal and a comfy home. We have much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy thanks-giving day to you and yours Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Pat. I hope you have a great one with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving Pat. Special homely time to be going inward for comfort and love.
    I hope you received my email?? Let me know.
    x Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat
    In case my email did not arrive - my email address is suziqu@tpg.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!