Thursday, October 14, 2010

A bit of felting and a treat from MOO

I have been been working on a few projects but can only share one of them because I can't reveal the others until they reach their intended owners. However I can share this piece with you..sorry about that. I grabbed an image, wool roving and fabric scraps and began poking around this pretty lady image from Lisa's Altered Art........I wanted to share with you a free shipping code ( V72MRA) from MOO on anything you buy as long as you buy MiniCards. With my contact info changed I just sent my order in this morning. I love MOO minicards as you know. What? You haven't tried MOO MiniCards? Well, try 50 for free and only pay shipping here.
I'm not affiliated with MOO in any way but LOVE their cards. You can now add images on the front and back...too cool!

It is a beautiful sunny day however too cool to enjoy the porch swing this morning. I may take a quick run to the beach because DH will be home at noon for a Dr. appointment. Thanks to Jilly he is going to try a pain management option. Since the doctors could find nothing this is the last option to be somewhat pain free. Crossing fingers, eyes and toes that it works.

I spoke to mom this morning and she is on a clear liquid diet so hopefully in a day or two she will be home again. Can you imagine being excited over beef broth and jello? I guess having nothing by mouth for so long would make mud pies taste good. ;-)

I am outta here. Maybe I will get a few interesting pics at the beach. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. That square is soooo pretty and soft looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are wonderful. I bought a felting needle to try out your brooch kits but haven't done it yet. Been busy tatting. I need someone to pry me away from tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink felted brooch is beautiful! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely! Hope your Mom returns home soon. I love moo cards too! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try these cards, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!