Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!

For my blog readers only, from today until midnight Sept 30th any purchase from my etsy or artfire shop will include a free ciggie and a coordinating 2yd hand dyed silk ribbon packet as a gift to celebrate my birthday.

The recent felted brooches on etsy are shipped free within the US. I will be adding more ciggies with 4 yards silk ribbon this week to clear out the studio for Winter. I like to start new classes next year with freshly dyed supplies.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I ordered last night from esty..
    But excited to have my brooch they look beautiful.. Wanted to thank you also... for the beautiful ribbons I received from you! :} Such a delight to received your packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Birthday to you Miss Pat. What a generous offer you have made. Happy selling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday & thx for sharing : )
    So very generous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful brooch

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!