Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dye day with Ellen Anne Eddy Oct 2,2010

Are you interested in dyeing? Would you love to take home an armful of amazing hand dyed fabric?Would you or could you be in the Duneland area Saturday Oct 2nd? If so, Ellen Anne Eddy is offering a dye day to all interested creative divas.
I have dyed with Ellen many times and it is a fun time I can assure you. Ellen shares tips, gives helpful information and will keep you smiling during this workshop. You may even be treated to a serenade or two from Ellen herself as you play with amazing colors and get your copy of her color workbook signed by this extraordinary fiber artist. Visit here for all info.If you do attend please let me know because I would love to meet you. I hope to stop by during the day to see the eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!