Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank you for voting


Thanks again for voting for my CQ.I received way more votes than I could have imagined. That was exciting. The winning quilt is from Hungary. If that is hand stitched, you deserve an award!!!!! Wow! Beautiful feathers.

Congratulations to everyone who entered and although I couldn't read her name, congratulations WINNER!!!

I am finishing my project for tomorrows class so I will be scarce today. This morning I felt like I was 9 again and sitting on grandma's front porch in W. Virginia. The fog was thick,the air was cool and it was silent. Brought back sweet memories. I miss grandma's visits in August and her beautiful home on the bank of the Kanawa River.

Tomorrow and Wed I get to spend with a very sweet online friend I've never met. I am excited. She is the one who told me about Tisha's Needlework Studio in MI. I won't sleep tonight........................

1 comment:

  1. You are right--that quilting is amazing! It is a lovely quilt.

    Have a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!