Thursday, August 05, 2010

New brooches

As you know when I discover a new project I have to continue making it until it's out of my system. These brooches are no exception. I could sit in the shop and make them all day and night..wait, I have done that...well, I could repeat it daily if I didn't have domestic "stuff" to do that pertains to living. Anyway, before I get going I wanted to share the two brooches completed last night.......... Pale pink mother and baby heart shaped with pink glass butterfly.
Blue and purple hooded girl with dangling pewter heart.
Last night someone was forced to go potty in the rain and she was so mad at me. I dried her and put her on a towel on my work table to ease her out of her sour mood...it didn't work. What a grump!

Off to work ;-(
Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. OH my goodness Pat! Another lovely post. Those brooches are incredible. Now I want to make some brooches. Perhaps after my 2 custom orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brooches and I am so happy to see so many pins/brooches when I am out shopping. I remember my Grandmother would not have been dressed with out one of her brooches.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pat! These are gorgeous! I'm like you, once I find something I enjoy, I get totally engrossed, and hate to stop for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so you!!!

    How would we feel if we had to go out in the dark and the rain to go potty?????????? LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those really are just gorgeous. I am sure your mind must be racing with ideas when you are working on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These brooches are so lovely Pat! I know what you mean that you have to do it until it's out of your system - me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat,
    Your work is as always so beautiful. I adore the brooches you are making. You are such an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Pat your brooches are lovely! I especially love the pink mother/baby one. Both are beautiful though. My dd has a mini doxi and she hates to go out in the rain, so I understand the grump.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest grumpy I have ever seen. What a adorable picture.

    Your brooches are stunning and wonderful:)


    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! Well done!
    greetings from Holland,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your brooches are beautiful and I can see why you like making them. They are YOU with all the beautiful colors and photo and beadwork. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful! I would choose the blue with the pewter heart. You always do such beautiful work. Had to smile about the pup. I, too, have a little fur diva.
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!