Sunday, August 22, 2010

New blog

Hi everyone! First I want to thank all of you who voted for me. Win or lose, it was fun to join in the contest. Too bad I was the only crazy quilt. We really need to get out there more. Sometimes I feel like a square peg in a round hole don't you? I have seen progress through the past few years so I guess any progress is better than none. Anyway, I appreciate your vote and wish luck to every entry. Quilting, no matter what form is hard work and all are winners.

Now, I wanted to announce that I let my website go. I just wasn't updating it as often as I should have and it was so difficult to do, especially since I am not very god with computer stuff and dread asking my son fifty questions every day. With that said, I now have a blog that will replace the website. It is in the infant stage so please be patient :-). I prefer blogging and can update much faster than a website. You can find it here. It is the same name as my website only you must add the "blogspot.com". Please let me know what you think if you have a moment. The sweet woman who created this can be found here.
Enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh...this is good to know, Pat. Soooo understand about how difficult a website can be. I finally got a handle on mine but it took me a long time. I still can't update things like my COMMENTS PAGE without deleting everything. It fills up with nasty spam rather quickly and so I'm constantly asking my own son those 50 gagillion questions as well.

    Blessings on your work and hands today. You are so very gifted.

    Love to you this Sunday~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only drawback to blogs used to be that once you entered something it is lost in time... now adding pages solves that... I'm anxious to check it out..... And YES I do feel like the square peg and would love to get my stuff out there but haven't the foggiest where to begin... Why don't you do a blog or a page on how to submit stuff and find contests... Hugs Gerry K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your inspirational crazy quilting. That is one form of quilting I have been tempted to try, but have yet to do. I love the look. Your new blog looks great. Is there a way to sign up to follow it as well? Happy Sunday, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. blinkbonniefarm2:43 PM CDT

    Hi Pat, Great new site and design work. I like seeing the magazine pages showing your work along with the cover. Friends who inspire is a great idea. I'll check often for updates. I will miss seeing all the past projects that were on the original website. Maybe you are planning to add some of those also. --Pat

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!