Sunday, August 01, 2010

I FELT love Brooch winners are........

The brooches are all finished...............the names have been randomly chosen and CONGRATULATIONS to the three winners of the felted brooches and thank you all for following my blog .....................

Connie Faulconer of "Rainbow Rose" blog............... won the Sea turtle brooch with a heart buried at the bottom of the sea floor as a sea turtle rises to the top for some sunshine and fresh air and perhaps a look about.


Pam of "From The Craft room" won the purple heart brooch with the beaded outline heart where I used my favorite purple dreamy beads .
Pat of "My Tattered Elegance" ....she won the pink brooch with heart dangling beneath hand dyed cheesecloth and a butterfly flying free.
Whew! That was fun. I will have another random blog giveaway soon and you don't have to be a follower. I just like to treat those who do enjoy my blog regularly because it keeps me creating and enjoying their inspiring blogs as well.

To the winners, please send mailing addresses to angell100@comcast.net. Congrats!

11 comments:

  1. OMG Pat,
    I am over the moon; you are such an angel doing this for us girls,
    I will cherish it forever {:0)

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lucky ladies. Pat these felt brooches are very beautiful. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners! Pat these are just lovely. I was out of town and came back to see your lovely brooches on display. Each one is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing brooches! LUcky,lucky winners. I clicked and enlarged so I could get a close look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am green with envy! Congrats to the winners of your gorgeous brooches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pat, how beautiful!!! Always lovely, always elegant and always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky, lucky ladies!!! :-) Big smile for you!
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPEEEE to all the winners! These are beautiful Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky Gals! All three brooches are exquisite...Pat, you are very generous with your beautiful creations. Blessings, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat, I am so happy to have won your beautiful brooch. As you know I love all your work and this is something that I will treasure. You are so precious to give out your creations so freely, a TRUE ARTIST!!!!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!! I never expected this!!! Winning one of your awesome brooches! Thank you soooo much. I must apologize for not replying sooner, Life has been pretty hectic.

    Thank you oh so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!