Thursday, August 19, 2010

Enter or vote


Just a quick note to let all the quilters know about a little contest that was sent to me yesterday.
You can read about it here. I entered for fun and thought you might want to as well. If you aren't entering could I ask for your vote? You have until tonight to enter. Friday through Sunday you can vote for your favorite "Flower" themed quilt on the blog. Thank you either way :-).

It is hot again today so I am trying to do a million little tasks indoors. If I don't turn this off, I will be here all day, LOL. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, you got my vote. I love that quilt. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went, I saw, I voted - for you, of course!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!