Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CQ Class updates and website contemplation

I finally got around to updating my website page on classes I offer.I haven't updated it much because I'm not sure if I will keep the website or just blog about "happenings".Exploring Embellishments class Monday July 26th 9:00 to 3:30 CST. We will be experimenting with Angelina fibers,beading,Stump work,needle felting,etc to make embellishments for crazy quilt projects.

This has been a terrific Summer for enjoying swimming and I for one have taken full advantage of that. I stitched a little this morning but have been outside most of the day. I was thinking about heading to the beach around 6:30 for a stroll then decided to call mom later to see if she wants to go in the morning.
 A few weeks ago I played in Photoshop with this picture of mom.
I should have turned her into a mermaid. Well, I had better do a bit more stitching so I haven't wasted a day.
Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat, my suggestion is to drop the website and just concentrate your focus here on your blog. It's time consuming to take care of a website & blog and heaven knows, with your talent,you need all the free time you can get. Honestly, I've only been to your website once. I always come here to see what lovely things you're doing.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!