Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PINK beauty to see and may I ask a favor ??????

My very sweet crazy quilting friend , Pam Kellogg, has entered a PINK contest and if you love crazy quilts you must see this. If you love this pink one a lot would you consider giving her your vote ? She did not ask me to solicit votes, its all my doing,LOL. I know the hours and skill she has put into this beautiful CQ and if it tugs at your heart,scroll down to contest #2 and   vote for #7 (kittyandme) I would love for her to win. She is such a caring and generous talented lady.
If you don't want to vote, slip on over there anyway and devour all the pretty pink offerings. Have a great evening.

5 comments:

  1. I voted, wow what a lot of work she put into that. I hope she wins.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! I hope she wins! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat! I voted for her, her work is beautiful! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pat!
    I was happy to vote for Pam (I've seen her works before)and her pillow is worth to win (just think about all of those hours of detailed work...). And I'm sad that had no idea about that pink contect (cry,baby, cry...). Pink is my favorite color!aaaaahhhh...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!