Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Join the PARTY!

June 19th is the date...come join in the fun and blog about your creative space no matter how large or small, a chair in the corner with supplies in arms reach, a spare bedroom, wherever you create, its all good. I love seeing where my favorite artists and fellow bloggers create. I am inspired by every  spot that brings out the creativity in a person. Please share your area with many fellow bloggers and join the fun.
2nd Annual Where Bloggers Create party- June 19th, 2010!!!! It’s time again to share your creative spaces!!!

See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Pat! SOund's like FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am away that day, but will try and remember to sort a photo out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I'll have to straighten up for this one, lol. Sounds like fun, will try to be there.
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. van het Pools in het EngelsRomanisatie weergeven

    Hi Pat,
    I love to look at your Articles. artistry, often I look to you, everything you create is beautiful, I like your work, you have a beautiful studio, everything around you is lovely, I feel your heart is also golden, I wish you a pleasant weekend with family, warm regards, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:20 PM CDT

    Hi Pat,
    I love to look at your Art. artistry, often I look to you, everything you create is beautiful, I like your work, you have a beautiful studio, everything around you is lovely, I feel your heart is also golden, I wish you a pleasant weekend with family, warm regards, Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!