Sunday, April 04, 2010

New discovery of online classes

I don't know where I have been , perhaps with my head in the sand, but I just discovered a wonderful site that offers beautiful and inspiring projects of all kinds through online classes. Just look at the beautiful things to create..........

 One spot...several mixed media tutorials, inspiring teachers. My friend Lilla Levine is offering a beautiful book class right now. You know how romantic her work is I'm sure.You must check it out here.  If you see something you want to make, you can still register. The "Garden Party " is going on now.

Sharing some exciting news, for the next class, Summer, I will teach something in crazy quilting. Start gathering your pretty fabrics, threads, beads and treasures and learn this beautiful art. This will be a beginner level so anyone with an interest in crazy quilting is welcome.

 Mary Green  is making this possible and she offers vintage images for purchase and through her blog photos she takes you "junking" with her and shares treasures galore...drool, drool.

I hope you take a moment to browse, you never know what project will be offered.

5 comments:

  1. I love Mary's site but I ahve not been for awhile!! Very excited for you to be teaching on line with the CQ! I am thinking about approaching her about my Journals made form salvaged old books!
    Happy Easter Dear girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Pat. I'll check it out. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool, thanks for sharing with us, it is amazing all the fun creative spaces you can find on the internet but all the better when another blogger recommends them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined a couple of weeks ago and also done the Feb. classes, they were fab.
    See you there.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, these online classes are so inspiring, aren't they! Mary asked me to do a tutorial but time and creating a PDF file are holding me back.

    Yes, drool over Mary's images!

    Happy Monday!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!