Sunday, March 14, 2010

My muse won't rest!!!!!!

I have no idea where I am getting this creative bug but my muse will not stop. I sat down around 2-ish this afternoon with a beautiful image that a sweet new blogging friend, Rebecca, shared with me. I loved the image I had seen last week of the little girl with violets on her blog and inquired about it...well, she generously shared it with me...so....after gathering a few purple fabrics and stash.............this is what came of that image 5 hours later....


It will become a pouch tomorrow.....Rebecca dear, could I get your address please? Thank you so much for the image, I enjoyed working with it today.

8 comments:

  1. GASP! It is GORGEOUS my friend. Your working is just amazing! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You certainly do work your 'magic', don't you? I'm sooo impressed!

    I'm off to forward you my address!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! This is stunning! I love the heart you showed a few posts ago also. Your crazy quilting is amazing!!! xo's Paulette ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pat,
    That is just so pretty in shades of purple. Really shows off the lovely girl with the violet blooms. I am so glad you are having so much fun with your muse!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to use that beautiful image. The pouch is going to be so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Pat, I would say your muse is in high gear. This is fabulous, just beautiful.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat....how czn your talent EVER lay dorment ?? ...This is just beautiful.
    I have looked at the sites you mention here....what temping things they offer.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness what a stunning bag - it's amazing how you just 'collect' all the things together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat, this is amazing! Your muse is on overdrive. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!