Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moon glow


 It's almost time to unpack the hammock !!!!! DH is going to help me find a place for the fence sections this evening. I think they may go in the front of the garden. We shall see.

Last night I was in the living room talking to DH and glanced out the window and saw the moon rising. I ran up for my camera and took a picture through the window.....

then went outside for this one....
The sky was a beautiful shade of blue. I wish the photo color were more true but you get the idea. Tomorrow my friend Leslie from St. Joe is coming over to play. Who knows what we will get into :-)  It promises to be a beautiful weather day.
Thursday is going to be even more beautiful so I am picking up mom and we're heading to the beach. We are both anxious to be surrounded by water and sand for a calming stroll. I can't imagine not being able to enjoy the outdoors. We are so fortunate to live close enough to the lake to pop over any time we wish although many do not take advantage of this gift. Oh well, I guess I will take in the sights, sounds and smells of nature for them. 

I'm off to make some stump work bugs for the CQ. Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. My magnolias are blooming and the rhodies are just starting to bloom. So I wake up this morning to snow just above our house. Good grief what happened to our 70 degree weather. Chains are now required at the pass. I want to come to the beach with you. Well I guess I am there in my dreams. Find some wonderful sea glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the moon rising through the window. Well done. It would look awesome in a CQ of starry and rich dark fabrics. LOL Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moon was pretty here last night too; only it was peeking in and out of big, black clouds. Like Sharon said, our wonderful seventy degree temps. are long gone.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!