Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Delightful find

One day while browsing blogs I stumbled upon this one. The art caught my attention because it was whimsical and it made me think of Spring. Not sure why exactly but it was just refreshing and enticing.
J.(Janet) Wecker Frisch is the artist. Do browse her blog and website because I think you will enjoy yourself. Did I mention she has a fabric line?



Hmmmm....I may need to shop a bit to use it in something CQ. The Tiny Tailor is calling my name. Oh, and she has paper arts coming soon! Oh help me!
(I am not affiliated with the artist ...just love her work and wanted to share.)

3 comments:

  1. Pat, the little bird really is delightful and brought a smile to my face when I saw it. I'm going to check out her fabric line. Thanks for the tip. Have a wonderful day. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear what adorable and charming work J. Wecker Frisch does. I think I "NEED" some of the fabrics and paper arts. Thank you for finding and sharing this treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat - I haven't had a chance to get around lately. What a delight to pop in to see you've posted about the giveaway. Thanks Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!