Thursday, March 18, 2010

A day of bliss with mom

I am playing hooky today with mom. We are heading to LaPorte for some Antique shop hopping.
DH works in LaPorte at the golf course and depending on the time we take a break,(or if we do) we might take him lunch and sit among the greens listening to birds chirp and feeling Spring slip closer. Our temps are supposed to hit 70 today. I hope so. Melt that ice and snow from the lake shore...yes! If I find any goodies, I will certainly share pics tomorrow.
I hope you all have a wonderful day...I am off to jump in my jeans..................
 ...forever in blue jeans............

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun Pat! Have a wonderful (almost) spring day with your mom. Your creations are just so wonderful! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these images of the two ladies in a vintage auto! I can just picture you and your Mom roaring down the road and scandalizing the neighbors! Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Pat I'm loving this blue and picture, hope you hat a fruitful day and the weather cooperated! Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy-beach glass!! I'm ready to go to. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How special to spend your day with mom and antique shopping. Love the "forever in blue jeans".

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful - is that gorgeous work of art on your jeans? How special to spend a day out with your mom - I hope the sun shone and that you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat
    I just came across this & remembered that you were interested in finding some embroidery patterns. http://www.flickr.com/groups/hooplove/pool
    There are TONS of free patterns there so you might find what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!