Monday, March 22, 2010

3 more Inner Child doll pins

I just finished stuffing the last Inner Child doll pin for the day. Tomorrow I will sew on the feet, hands and  pin backs but for now...it is time for a bubble bath while these three keep themselves company. All dolls are $16 including postage within the US. Unfortunately these lavender filled doll pins cannot be sent outside the US because in the past customs have ripped them apart to reveal the content. Can't blame them but what a waste of time to pour love in each only to be torn apart. Ouch! They measure approximately 3 1/2"x 1" at largest part of body. Sizes vary as do fabrics and sayings. 








7 comments:

  1. I love them, especially the little 'tea' one with the wee charm. I think you have a winner with these Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat each of these are so wonderful. You really have outdone yourself. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat - These are incredible. What a nice job and I love the concept. I am going to have to investigate these further. How long have you been doing these and how did I miss seeing them I wonder? Oh my, such detail and thought! And nimble fingers, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat, I love each and everyone of these beauties..Gorgoeus work.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, I love, Love, LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what cute little pixies you birthed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, I love your inner child dolls! they are so precious.I could just pinch their little cheeks and tickle them Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!