Monday, February 15, 2010

OWOH Winners

The OWOH event has come to a close and I had 203 delightful visitors.Thank you for visiting and for the sweet messages you left.To pick the winners I decided to type out the names and put them in a hat, which  seems extreme, but it also seemed more personal to me. I had DH draw three names and these were the winners. Drum roll please........

Winner #1 is True of Kansas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner #2 is Threadhead of Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner #3 is lkamphuis of AU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I wish I had 203 prizes to give, but that just isn't the case. However,in reality we are all winners thanks to Lisa who organizes this annual event.  Each of us are gifted with new friends, beautiful eye candy and enjoyable blogs to revisit. I know i didn;t get to visit but a small few so I will be enjoying many new blogs over the next months while awaiting Spring to arrive here in cold Northern Indiana.

Winners, I don't know any of you so please send me your addresses when possible so your prizes can be mailed this week....otherwise they are not safe in my studio...chaos...fabric piles...beads spilling...ribbons tangled..you get the idea. :-)
Congratulations to you all on your winnings and participation.Thanks again LISA!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done everyone and especially to you Pat for all the hard work that you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I am so excited to win some of your artwork! Happy dance...happy dance!
    Thanks so much!
    I am emailing you my snail mail addy.
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo Pat - I am so thrilled to have won something from you - I have long admired your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!